Wednesday, April 27, 2011

influential person.

So apparently this bleep talks about how bad I am as a player everyday. I am well aware that tuning is not my forte, but she knows very well that I can't tune because I don't have good resources, not because I'm disabled. I don't necesarily care that she talks about me, but the fact that she thinks she's so much better than me as a bassoonist? Yeah, that pisses me off to no end. She's had not one, not two, but three oppurtunities to beat me in a chair test and she has failed at every one. We've been to solo and ensemble twice, and I've received a higher ranking than her both times. And, I've advanced to the state competition both times, when she has yet to come even close. I've beat her in all region, too. She had had so many chances to prove that she's better than me (she's failed at all of them) and she insists on continuing to think she is a better player than I am.

If you want to see what she looks like, here ya go.

6 comments:

  1. This person sounds like a rival that makes you do better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like this person has really had an influence on you. Hopefully she has made you realize what type of person you want to be and how you might influence people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....

    *awkward silence*

    Humble pie anyone?

    ReplyDelete