Friday, May 6, 2011

doin sumthin gross cuz yuu gotta.

Today, we were boxing. Of course, we'd box the one day I didn't bring my boxing gloves. this only meant one thing: I'd have to borrow gloves. I shuddered at the thought of using someone else's gloves as I mozyed my way to the box that contained all the extra gloves, trying to procrastinate as much I possibly could. There they were. Blue, everlast boxing gloves. Silent prayers filled my thoughts as I hoped, for my sanity, that they hadn't been recently used. I picked one up and slid my hand in. Sweat. Someone. Else's. Sweat. My entire body cringed and my gag reflex was definitely in tact. I told myself I'd get used to it, but that didn't happen. I was only half way there too! I was in a horror film. Chills didn't stop speeding down my spine and my arms were the texture of an orange because of the endless array of goospbumps that became present. I took a breath. It was time for my right hand's torture now. I slid my hand in and made a fist. My enitre body shivered as I desperately tried to adapt to the apsolutely revolting circumstances I was being forced to encounter. Uh, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment