Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"Elvis falls from top-1,000 US baby name list"

Well it's about freaking time. For the first time since 1954, let me repeat and bold that, 1954, Elvis isn't on the top 1,000 US baby names list. Considering I don't know of anyone and no one I know knows of anyone named Elvis besides, of course, Elvis Presley, it's baffling how such a name was popular anyhow. I mean, I don't know if I could even take anyone named Elvis seriously. I think that everytime I saw the dude I'd ask him to like dance and shee' and do that not sexy at all voice Elvis always did. I guess if someone was obsessed enough with Elvis, they'd name their kid after them, right? But why would you want to put your child through such torture? Why couldn't you just name your kid something normal and introduce them to Elvis and have them form their own opinions on him? oh my gahh how much would that suck if you were named Elvis and you hated Elvis Presley? Everyone'd always like ask you about him and stuff and you'd just be like uhh...

Well. Moral of the story: there are some names that should be retired. Adolf, Osama, Draco, and Elvis are among those.

No comments:

Post a Comment