Tuesday, May 10, 2011

RUSHED!

Hello poeple out there. I am a guest speaker on Maddy's blog. I would like to share with you about the one thing i can absolutley not stand! I cant stand being rushed! It is the worst feeling imaginable. I hate when i have plenty of time and i am told to hurry up. It irratates me to no end. I also despise when im told something last minute and i need time to get ready and then again they are rushing me. It's not my fault that i was told last minute and it's still my fault. I dont understand how that is. When i fell rushed im irratated, stressed, upset, and i just cant stand it!!! Usually when im rushed I always forget something. When im rushed i get so annoyed that for the rest of the day im not always the nicest person. I just dont enjoy the feeling of being rushed. If i were you i would stay away from the word rush and try your absolute best not to be rushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment